September 2008 Anime

Current
Chi’s Sweet Home: Pretty easy to catch up on considering each episode is only three minutes. I watch them in sets of four here and there.
Code Geass R2: Oh lawd.
Golgo 13: ….
Hidamari Sketch x365: This show almost has the best Shinbo opening ever. Almost, since the best Shinbo opening is the second SZS opening. Neko Mimi Mode gets an honorable mention.
Koihime†Musou: Still junk food. Half-way done.
Kyouran Kazoku Nikki: Yuuko Gotou is a butterfly girl. Win.
Macross F: I kind of don’t care anymore. Not like I don’t like it, but eh. Who cares.
Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Has slipped into being kind-of-sort-of generic, but I don’t care. It’s done well and I’m actually archiving the episodes!
Sekirei: I can enjoy me some tits, too.
Slayers Revolution: Where is it.
Strike Witches: Still the best of the season.
To Love RU: SAIGO NO CHANCE NOW IS THE TIIIIIIIIIIIME. Better than Rosario+Vampire.
World Destruction: Disposable action series. Has Toru Furuya.
Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~: Almost as good as season two. Kind of slipped down into season one level of good.
Zettai Karen Children: Plot’s getting pretty intense.

Birdy is on hold.

Will write about the upcoming season soon. Lots of regular looking stuff.

This entry was posted in Anime and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to September 2008 Anime

1. Annubis says:

This week’s Geass was really amazing though. (it even had some more spinzaku)

2. anonymous says:

I believe you made a tagging error there

3. TheBigGSN5 says:

Your list is lacking in rape and murder. Rectify this with DETROIT METAL CITY.

4. hernandez says:

or was it just for a normal reason like time constraints or a lack of enjoyment

5. Cage says:

I still really like NHnH. Sure it lost a tiny bit of steam, but I just really like all of the characters. Haruka and Mika are pure win, and it looks like Shiina will be causing a little bit of interesting trouble.

I’m also surprised how well Strike Witches is turning out. Rather than only being a pile of excellent fan service, it seems some sort of plot is starting to emerge. All of the characters are also so lovable. I really like how each of them got their own dedicated screentime. The gratuitous amount of pantsu is always enjoyable too.

6. >>Your list is lacking in rape and murder. Rectify this with DETROIT METAL CITY.

I’m watching DMC, I just don’t normally list OVAs in these things.

>>quick question: did you perhaps put birdy on hold because of an external request?
    I was too far behind and I have no time to catch up atm.

7. GuardMonkey10 says:

Strike Lolis for the win!