They’re at a Christmas party, you see.

This entry was posted in Comic Update, Site Stuff. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Comic Update: Well, I’ve been to one world fair, a picnic, and a rodeo, and that’s the stupidest thing I ever heard come over a set of earphones.

1. Zelkiiro says:

I sympathize with Brad.

2009 was a pretty lousy year for me. New Ippo and Dragonball Kai, and that’s about it.

2. Hyoketsu says:

Hey, there’s DtB II & S&W II as well. Not that it changes much, though. This year has sure been lousy, and the upcoming season isn’t offering much either.

3. Orange says:

This year’s Shaft shows, nothing else comes to mind. I guess it’s been quiet.

4. VZ says:

You didn’t like K-On!, Kanamemo or GA Geijutsuka Art Design Class?

5. wah says:

I don’t see how something a character says = something I think. Also I only watched one episode of both Kanamemo and GA.

6. Zelkiiro says:

Which is why I specifically said “I sympathize with Brad”. ;)

7. Dr. Who says:

+1 for the actual LOLS by me.

I like this one!

8. defectron says:

>> 2009 was a pretty lousy year for me.

It was alright for me, Shaft made some good things. And yes Kyoani trolled the hell out of everyone, but at least they trolled with the proper amount of episodes, if endless eight had only been 7 episodes I wouldve been pissed. Spice and wolf 2 and trapeze were also good. Other then that nothing special this year though.

9. Zelkiiro says:

I’m telling you what, Gainax needs to learn their lesson and make another series like Gurren Lagann. Or Gunbuster. Or pre-episode-20 Evangelion. Or Kare Kano.

10. defectron says:

>>Gurren Lagann. Or Gunbuster. Or pre-episode-20 Evangelion. Or Kare Kano.

I dont think old gainax is coming back. I thought they were for a moiment when GL and rebuild came out, hell even shikabane hime was decent (though some things were pretty annoying) but it looks like their going back to doing stupid stuff again with that pre school lolicon series their making. Shadt is the new gainax for me, I dont think they made anything bad this year.

11. vaniba12 says:

not really about anime, but after hoping that the 10th haruhi novel would come by the end of 2009, i feel like i’ve been deceived again by kadokawa shoten.