MoY Podcast 2 BEYOND THE TIME: Episode 18– The Matt Alt Interview Part I

Download

Audio clip: Adobe Flash Player (version 9 or above) is required to play this audio clip. Download the latest version here. You also need to have JavaScript enabled in your browser.

At long last, my interview with Matt Alt! At least the first part. A variety of interesting topics are covered, such as Matt’s early encounters in Japan, translation philosophies and why old anime is cool!

Yeah, the quality is shit. But you can hear 95% of it, and the remaining 5% are bad quips by me.

Guests

Songs

  • Opening Song– “Macross” by Fujiwara Makoto
  • Ending Song– “Suna no Juujika” by Yashiki Takajin
This entry was posted in Anime, Japan, Otaku, Podcast, Site Stuff and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to MoY Podcast 2 BEYOND THE TIME: Episode 18– The Matt Alt Interview Part I

  1. Carl says:

    “I choose YOU, Zaku!”

    I didn’t mind the audio quality at all. I just pretended I was Gene Hackman in “The Conversation.”

  2. recognizer says:

    “Oh, wow, there’s Leonard Nimoy! Fuck him, I want to buy model kits!”