Comic Update: 100万人のポルノスター

Well here it is, Mistakes of Youth’s 200th comic. In the end, it didn’t really turn out as nice I wanted it to. After looking at it for a while, and having it run by other people’s eyes, there’s a bunch of things I’m pretty unhappy with. But overall I feel it’s not too bad. I don’t remember if I’ve done a Bakemonogatari-centric comic or not, but I figured I’d do one now since I’m still a bit high off of the end of the series, and I am rather fond of Hachikuji. There is actually a Hachikuji doujinshi in which the punchline is Senjougahara looking at Araragi in disbelief has he thrusts into the air.

That said, I’m not sure if anyone but me will find this comic all that funny.

I’ve been trying to get posts up on the blog in a regular fashion lately, and for once managed three posts in a week. One is a BLACK★ROCK SHOOTER review, another is my lame tribute to Kon, and lastly I looked at some C78 trailers from a few weeks ago. I do have lots of things I want to blog about, but it’s just a matter sitting down and doing it. Maybe if I can swing three posts a week for three weeks, it’ll become a habit.

Anyway, that’s all. Later.

This entry was posted in Comic Update, Site Stuff. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Comic Update: 100万人のポルノスター

1. roast-beefy says:

>lame tribute to Kon

Seriously, I made my last post because I keep reading that as K-on wherever I go.

Comic is p.good. That doujin sounds pretty amusing.

2. Ryoko says:

Haha! This one was actually pretty funny.

And Tina looks great in that second panel. Goddamn.

3. Hello! says:

“You could fuck her in public, and it’d just look like you’re thrusting into the air!”

Oh, so you saw that doujin too?

(Note that this isn’t sarcasm or joking. It was in a real doujin. I saw it. Which is why I’m asking.)

Also, continuity! And zettai ryouiki!

4. gangler says:

This comic is hilarious. I love his expression in the last panel. I also question whether being seen just thrusting into the air in public is actually that much better (pretty sure that’s where I was supposed to go with that anyway).

5. wongsta says:

Hey, I laughed at the last panel, and so did most of the commenters here. More importantly, whats the title of that doujin? I want to see senjogahara’s wtf face.

6. lvlln says:

I lol’d. Self deprecating humor is the best.

7. Zelkiiro says:

I’m pretty sure uncovered thrusting in the air is pretty illegal in most public places.

8. TheBigN says:

Is this considered one of the three posts for the week?

As the for the comic: Love how Tina’s just piling on to Rets here.

9. Aaron says:

Thrusting in the air is illegal? Haado Gei fooooooooooooo!

Hachikuji is a cutie… I have a thing for twin tails. :)

10. Darth says:

Heh… this comic was actually pretty funny.

Nice work.

11. Zelkiiro says:

@Aaron: Generally, the police (as well as everyday citizens) are not too fond of indecent exposure…when it’s a guy.

12. Magusman says:

El oh el. Ha ha ha ha.

13. eclair2 says:

nice comic man.
    i like how eyes and poses turned out. good job~
    oh.. and id like to see that doujin too xD

14. There’s this houseguest that my mom always don’t mind letting him stay. My dad and I oppose to it. I hate the bastich, so I’d rather not meet him at all. So whenever he plans to come I always say, “Oh I see Mayoi Hachikuji wants to go see a movie. I’d better accompany her since it’s PG-13″ on Twitter… People who haven’t seen (or some that’s seen) Bakemonogatari don’t understand what the hell I’m talking about >.> But yes, you can always thrust in an R-rated movie in the dark instead of in public :)

15. stringendo says:

about Mayoi, I’m 100% agree with you, dude!
    thrusting into the air!