Comic Update: Twinkle Snow Powdery Snow

Here is your Otakon report comic. It is 100% accurate! The big written report should hopefully be up by tomorrow… I already have some photos up: safe for work ones, and not safe for work ones.

The next comic is all drawn up, and I’m quite happy with it, so hopefully it should be up on time!

This entry was posted in Comic Update, Convention, Site Stuff and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Comic Update: Twinkle Snow Powdery Snow

1. 2DT says:

Wasn’t all that empty, was it? I would’ve gone.

2. Ayu says:

I liked the part featuring Otakon.

3. ratixlangrisser says:

“Not-Daryl”, that’s pretty funny; I’m sure Gerald will appreciate being “Not-Daryl”.

4. wah says:

>>2DT
    I actually had fairly good attendance. Probably 70 or 80 people…

>>Ayu
    I like that part, too!

>>ratixlangrisser
    He tweeted about that: http://twitter.com/severanced/status/20811418887

5. elevated says:

Awww there was more than that at your panel. (well at least I think there were the lighting made it hard to tell)

6. Hello! says:

Who exactly is that a picture of behind you? Or is it a generic moe girl with no grounding in reality? (Aren’t they all?)

You style in this comic vaguely reminds me of Dan Kim. Perhaps the thick black lines?

7. wah says:

Since it was a Shinbo panel, the girl is meant to be Hazuki, but I guess it doesn’t really look like her…

8. Kaionlriu says:

I would have gone and said hi , if only I lived anywhere near lol
    ~sigh so wish I would have been able to go to either AX or Otakon
    i’m from Vancouver and the AnimeEvolution convention there isn’t exactly what I’d call interesting

9. Akasura says:

Wow, lookng at the gallery, we were in the same hotel. At least that’s what I’m assuming since the piano area looks exactly the same, and that you did just go into the hotel to take pictures.

I was on the 21st floor of the south tower btw. Small world after all I suppose.

10. Akasura says:

P.S. if you saw a guy in military gear and a MGS style red exclaimation on his head walking around the place on saturday and sunday, that was me.

11. wah says:

>>Akasura

19th floor, south tower.

Sorry, I don’t remember seeing you :(

Did you come to the panel?

12. Akasura says:

Sorry, missed it because my friends were dragging me around for the gofer scavenger hunt.

but wow, that’s quite the coincidence that we were at the same hotel lol.