Art Site Update: Shuffle!

This entry was posted in Anime, Art, Site Stuff and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Art Site Update: Shuffle!

Wow, this came out really well! The only negative comment I can muster is ‘Kaede is going to fall right now’ but you probably know that. I love how the loli came out.

2. Ryoko says:

Okay, I know that’s Kaede. But who’s the other one? (Before anyone says “For shame!”, I just haven’t watched Shuffle!)

Very nice, by the way. I like what you did with the sunflowers. And I would hit that loli like the fist of an angry god.

3. wah says:

Loli is Primula. Of course, when I first watched Shuffle!, she caught my eye first :V

4. Marco says:

Pretty damn good, if you coud work out the hands I’d wouldn’t have anything to joke about :P

now for convenience sake i’ll just bring over the recent replies from the last post >.>

>>But if you don’t like it, your probably only like stuff with lots of exploding heads or something.

Non-sequitur.

>>Not every show has to be a psychological masterpiece and most of them aren’t even meant to be. It doesn’t mean writing is crap, it means that you have to look at it from different point of view.

That’s irrelevant, what I meant was that it was completely non-sensical to say a boob show has good writing because the characters designs strike your fancy, considering one has nothing to do with the other.

>>And Haruhi was really well written. It doesn’t mean that you have to like it to be right, though. The whole series was really awesome, but everyone doesn’t like everything.

Yeah I haven;t attacked the show or anything, I just said it bored me, to each their own, but I asked what was the appeal cause it has a huge raid fanbase like…everywhere and I very much doubt your regular otaku is obsessed with haruhi because of the writing or direction.

5. Gunstray says:

Ryoko: The left one is Primula

Primula’s heads is bigger than her body, unless you planned her articulation to be somewhat falling. Also I havent watch shuffle, I just knew it

6. VZMK2 says:

The hair came out nice.

7. Eloy says:

It came out well.

8. saru says:

very nice, especially the background

9. Tasaio says:

Very nice Kaede! ^^

10. MoYFan says:

Yeah the hair is drawn excellent.

11. anonymous says:

Hey wah, any idea what this is?
    I know it’s probably related to some kind of DS version of really really, but **** I want those 6 things whatever they are.

12. wah says:

Holllly shitttttttttttt

Those are “rare telephone cards” Shit dude, I need scans as soon as that stuff hits!

13. anonymous says:

Spam filter just caught a few links.