Obama wins

Yup.

This entry was posted in News and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Obama wins

1. animexploit says:

you left out the part where a new age of mankind has begun and now I have hope for this world

2. BrendantheJedi says:

America apparently has lived up to it’s mythos for one night. Fuck yeah.

3. Cadha13 says:

It feels good.

It feels so fucking good now!!!

4. I get my milk in bags, but Grats on not having a fail of a president.

5. Shinpachi says:

Such a god damned relief I feel like I could just pass out. I don’t even have the energy left to go out to what must be a helluva celebration in downtown.

6. 3x as random says:

By a mile too. I was looking randomly at it after school, where most of the States has just finished voting (Live in NZ lol)

7. Shinpachi says:

Is it wrong that I was more excited to find boobies in the Strike Witches DVD episode 4?

8. GuardMonkey10 says:

Not at all, Shinpachi. I’m not happy about Obama winning. I wouldn’t have been happy with McCain either. They’re both just as bad. Both vote the party line, and we’re in for plenty of trouble. I HOPE that I’m wrong. I hope he’ll end up being a good president and leave our fucking rights alone. I don’t trust any of them.

9. roast-beefy says:

Thank god. Man, everyone in this dumbass State is going to be so depressed right now. Obama’s gonna’ take away their guns!

10. moonspeaker says:

Obama can take my .50cal Desert Eagle away from my hands when he comes personally to my house to do so. And I’ll deliver him the bullets too in an ‘expedient’ manner along with a free printed copy of my second amendment rights if he seriously tries.

In all honesty though I’m agreeing with GuardMonkey… why the hell can’t people realize maintaining the status quo is the best thing anyone can do for now. The economy went so far down it could go nowhere but up, and it’s already starting to go back up so why does everyone insist on screwing with it!?

11. moonspeaker says:

Oh, and on a sidenote, I voted for the WIN party: