Still catching up on Zettai Karen Children

Watching this raw is kind of a challenge– my Japanese sucks and this show delivers a lot of its entertainment by way of each episode’s individual plot. I can still follow the general plot points, but I miss a lot of the fine details. That’s okay, though– the real draw of this show is just how moe each of the girls are. Shiho really stole the show in this one with all the blushing she was doing. Real hot.

I just love how all the girls are hot for Minamoto. And to think this is a kid’s show…!

This entry was posted in Anime, Lolita Appreciation and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Still catching up on Zettai Karen Children

1. Ravage says:

>>Shiho really stole the show in this one with all the blushing she was doing. Real hot.

Pff, Shiiho is hot every episode, though in that episode her awesomeness was off the charts. I really want more of those Shiho-centric episodes.

2. GuardMonkey10 says:

Curse you, Wildarms! I’m screwed until someone picks it up again! SNARL

3. When a show’s subbing schedule is six weeks behind, it’s fair to assume that further progress on said show will be slow as hell. I learned this with Pani Poni Dash when I finally saw the last episode six months after the show had properly ended.

4. Omex says:

Actually, it’s been dropped by Deculture unless they can get a new translator.

ep 12 and 13 will be released since htey were already translated, but it wont’ progress unless they get a new one. It was too much for him to handle, a lot of tling per ep =\

5. Argh, I was afraid that would happen. Oh well, I’ll try my best to follow the rest raw.

6. GuardMonkey10 says:

Though this might not be the best place to post this… Strike Witches was kind to us this week. All GLORY TO PANTSUFLAVIN AND VITAMIN L!!!!!

7. Cage says:

looks like [Chihiro] is going to pick up ZKC… quality of the release could be better, but its better than nothing.

8. Freelii says:

Chihiro released episode 12 earlier, but their website is ambiguous as to whether or not they are seriously picking up the show. Fingers crossed, eh?

9. Freelii says:

Ah, someone beat me to it :P

10. TheBigGSN5 says:

“Dark Knight only proves to me that America has no taste. It was ok, but nothing more than a slightly above average action film. Overrated.”

Jesus Monkey Christ, the moe has shot your brain to hell.

11. No, I’ve just never liked American comic books :V