Manga Matsuri PART III

This entry was posted in Manga and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Manga Matsuri PART III

1. Annubis says:

Why did you censor the title on the first one ? It’s in the tags anyway.

2. You do know what the American release of Karin is called, right?

3. MegaVolt says:

I hope you don’t actually carry it around in public.

4. moonspeaker says:

Yeah, I can see why you’d censor it. It drove me nuts the first time I saw it….

What’s sad is some people that hadn’t seen the original thought Geneon renamed it when they released the anime by the real name on DVD.

5. Annubis says:

No I don’t but it sounds pretty bad.
    *does some Googling*
    “Cheeky Vampire” ? Nothing really horrible there… but that might be because I never read it. I guess it’s like how Gunnm is the stupidest name ever for me.

6. Chibi Vampire more like

7. rikchik says:

I haven’t censored my copies of Karin but I do file it under K in my bookshelf. (It’s between Gunsmith Cats and Lovely Complex, which almost seems appropriate.)

8. roast-beefy says:

I got bored with the Hayate manga, so if you need any more volumes, I’ll just give them to you.

9. Link says:

Yay, Blood Alone. <3

10. >>beefy
    At otakon give me volume 2 up to however far you got :V

11. Thanks for saving me 40 dollars!

12. omo says:

Chibi Vampire is cute title IMO.

13. TheBigGSN5 says:

“I guess it’s like how Gunnm is the stupidest name ever for me.”

I send you the forever death for your blasphemy.

*snipes omo*

seriously, the first time I saw Chibi Vampire I lol’d then rage’d then ranted about Narutards, then later found out the original title was Karen and raged harder than ever before.

15. It’s spelled Karin. That’s her name. I see nothing wrong with this title.

16. Annubis says:

Contrary to Gunnm which has no relation to the serie.

17. Hunter says:

I too feel embarassed to pick up and start reading…’Chibi Vampire’…I must admit, I have to thank MT’s Fred for teaching me about it, he also said at the time the new title sucked.